How does lifestyle affect our skin? Healthy and beautiful skin requires daily care.
Simple things like healthy eating and sleep, physical activity, and lack of stress greatly affect the overall condition of the skin. You should not be careless with your skin appearance, thinking that everything can be hidden by applying makeup. Skin is a very important element of every woman’s beauty, so her appearance reflects the state of our body both inside and out. Of course, professional skincare procedures can significantly improve the overall condition of the skin, but by following simple skincare rules, you can reduce costs and at the same time save time.
How to properly care for your skin at home:
1. Protect your skin from the sun: to keep your skin healthy, do not go out in the sun without additional protection. Always use sunscreen that is best for your skin type. This will reduce the harmful effects of sunlight, which accelerates the aging process. It is also recommended to avoid direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day.
2. Choose skincare products, taking into account individual characteristics. If you have sensitive skin, you need to be especially careful. To maintain the natural balance of the skin, use products with a neutral pH level.
3. Use the type of peeling chosen for your skin once or twice a week. This procedure should be effective, but gentle, and not injure your skin.
4. Moisturize the skin daily. Make it a habit: after you wipe your skin with a towel, apply a cream that effectively moisturizes your skin. This will help restore the hydrolipid film that covers the epidermis. Remember that any skin type needs to be moisturized.
5. When it’s cold outside, take care of your warmth. It would seem that this is a very logical rule, but still many women ignore it. Have you noticed that your skin becomes especially sensitive in winter? Not only the wind and the sun in the heat but also excessive cold dries the skin. So do not forget about warm clothes and daily moisturizing the skin, and pay special attention to your hands.
6. Drink plenty of water. For good skin, your body needs enough fluid.
7. Eat healthy food. Proper nutrition is not only good for your body, but also for your skin. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants. This will help you maintain beautiful and healthy-looking skin.
8. Sleep is very important! If you get enough sleep, your skin will glow! The human body needs a certain number of hours of rest to stay healthy.
9. Quit smoking! Smoking has a very negative effect on the condition of the skin. This bad habit changes the color of the skin, and accelerates its aging. And this is a good enough reason to give up tobacco once and for all.
10. The skin around the eyes is much thinner than the skin in other places. Therefore, care for it should be especially delicate: use hypoallergenic make-up and choose a makeup remover that suits your skin type.
Love yourself and be healthy!