Summer, the heat, and you want to add ice to almost everything you eat or drink. If tea or coffee, then cold.
Make different lemonades and even on the evening of the weekend, when you plan to drink a glass of wine, mix it with ice. But to make things not so simple, in addition to ice drinks can be combined with various components. Make cocktails not only refreshing but also help to enjoy the summer season. We have collected several recipes for you to combine them for the mood during the summer:
Simple and dietary
These are good to do in the morning or take with you on the road. Take water, add a few slices of lemon, and put them in the fridge. This water will be the basis for the following simple drinks:
1. Mint and ginger. Chop these two ingredients and grind them together. Add ice to lemon water.
2. Mint and strawberries. Crush the mint immediately and add to the water with the lemon. Cut the strawberries into several pieces and add to the cocktail with ice.
3. Take carbonated water, put it in the refrigerator. Peel an apple and grate it. Put it in ice cube trays and put it in the freezer. Grind a glass of raspberries through a sieve, mix with a tablespoon of honey or sugar. Place in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and cool. When the raspberries have cooled, beat them with a mixer with mineral water, and then a little more with frozen apple puree.
4. Mix together a tablespoon of honey and a glass of strawberries, put in the microwave for a few minutes, puree, and leave to cool. Then add a few leaves of chopped basil to the strawberries. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and place it in the freezer.
Mix mineral water with 2-3 slices of lemon and place in the refrigerator. When the strawberry ice freezes – add it to the mineral water and beat a little with a mixer. You can also just chop it with a knife and throw the pieces in the water.
Based on wine
5. Take a bottle of white dry wine, 2 ripe peaches, and 2 slices of ripe melon. Also, 100 ml of rum, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 cups of ice. Chop peaches and melon, mix with rum and honey, put in the microwave for a few minutes. Put the wine in the refrigerator. Grind the ice a little. When the fruit mixture has cooled – mix all the ingredients together and pour into glasses.
6. Take a bottle of rose wine. A glass of raspberries, 1 large pear, and 100 ml of rum. And also 500 ml of sweet carbonated lemonade. Store lemonade and wine in the refrigerator with ice. Peel an apple, grate it, and pour in the rum. Put in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Then leave to cool. Raspberries can be covered with a little sugar (optional) to let the juice, but do not grind.
When the apples and rum have cooled, fill them in glasses with wine. Add 2/3 cup lemonade and raspberries for decoration. Cool with a little ice.
Based on strong alcohol and tea
7. Make 1 liter of black tea and leave to cool. Take 2 ripe peaches, zest of 1 lemon, a few mint leaves, and 200 ml of whiskey. Finely chop the peach, grate the mint and add a spoonful of sugar to these ingredients. Put them in the microwave for a few minutes, cool, and stir into tea. Add ice to a glass, pour fruit tea.
8. Make 1 liter of green tea with jasmine and leave to cool. Take 200 ml of rum, 1 teaspoon of the ginger puree, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 large pear. Mix the puree with honey and rum, heat over low heat. Cut the pear into thin strips and add to the rum mixture. Pour cold tea over everything and add ice when serving.
Cold coffee drinks
9. In 2 portions: Make 150 ml of very strong coffee, pour it into ice cube trays, and put in the freezer. Mix 300 ml of milk with 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of nutmeg. When the coffee turns to ice – add to the milk mixture and beat with a mixer so that the ice is slightly crushed.
10. In 2 servings: Make 100 ml of strong coffee, take 2 slices of lime, 2 tsp brown sugar, and 200 ml of cold sweet carbonated water. Beat the lime with the sugar, fill with sparkling water and add ice. Pour strong black coffee on top.
11. For 2 servings: 150 ml of very strong coffee, a few ice cubes, 2 slices of lemon, and 350 ml of orange juice. Put the juice in the freezer with ice. You can decorate the glass with lemon, put ice in a glass first, then juice, and pour black coffee on top.