The most effective life hacks for career paths and business success strategies from the founders of billions of empires.
We tell you how and why to apply them in practice.
Lesson 1. Goal Setting: Tips from Steve Jobs
• Set goals correctly. Clearly state what you want to achieve, estimate how much time it takes, and think about what you need and what you already have.
• Track progress. Monitor the achievement of goals and constantly assess whether you are moving in the right direction. Understand your goals and realize where you are. Draw conclusions about success by your inertia.
Lesson 2. Problem Solving: Tips from Jeff Bezos
• Identify the problem. Examine all the potential causes and find out the real problem.
• Find as many solutions as possible. Take your time, think about and consider all possible solutions.
• Prioritize and draw up an action plan. Start with one of the possible solutions and move on to another if the problem has not been resolved.
Lesson 3. Generating ideas: tips from Mark Zuckerberg
Think about your weaknesses and what skills you lack to generate an idea and implement it. Define the goals of the project, agree on the process and try to move fast.
• Try something, even if the result is not obvious.
• Get rid of the limitations of traditional thinking.
• Test, test, test.
Lesson 4. The learning process: tips from Ilona Mask
Developing your knowledge is the key to moving up the career ladder. But “holes” in your learning will mean that you are more prone to mistakes.
• When you learn something new, define the basics, then deepen your knowledge and ask yourself.
• To become more advanced and move faster, never stop learning.