Confidence helps you succeed and make your life better, so it’s worth working on.
Here are some very easy tricks that will allow you to quickly improve your self-esteem and look resolute.
1. Stop squatting. Good posture and a proudly raised head instantly add confidence. In addition, the first is really important for health. So try to stay straight, lift your chin and look straight. Stop looking down, because in front of you is a whole world. If you have problems with posture, then allocate in your schedule at least 10-15 minutes a day for back exercises. Even in a month, the effect will be noticeable.
2. Slow down the pace. Excitement makes your conversation faster and your voice louder, although you may not notice it. Therefore, in such moments it is better to speak more slowly and not forget to breathe.
3. Smile more. There is no perfect life without difficulties, but you should not allow problems to cover your head. And the eternally sad look is not the best thing you can be remembered for. So don’t forget to smile. You can even practice in front of a mirror because it will give you confidence. All you have to do is close your eyes, lower them, and then open and lift the corners of your lips at the same time.
4. Win fights with looks. If you communicate with people often, it’s time to remember the last time you looked someone in the eye until the moment someone looked away. This is not about the terrible habit of looking at someone without even blinking. Just try not to hide your eyes.
5. Get rid of shortcuts. Stop still thinking of yourself as the person you used to be. For example, you have lost weight, but you still feel full. This attitude is noticed by others. So try to get rid of labels, and also work on becoming a better version of yourself. Allow yourself to go beyond.