Robert Kiyosaki is an American businessman, businessman, investor, author of many books on self-development, including the bestseller “Rich Dad, Poor Dad.”
If you do not have time to read all these books and you do not have time to listen to his training, then you just have to learn the truths of Robert Kiyosaki to create and develop your business:
• The only difference between rich and poor is how they use their time.
• It’s not about how much money you can earn, but how much you can save.
• The rich buy assets. The poor have only expenses. And the middle class buys liabilities, thinking they are assets.
• Poor, unhappy and unhealthy – someone who often uses the word “tomorrow”.
• Money is a basic resource. Like water, food, air, and shelter.
• There is an opportunity within every problem.
• Today is the word of the winners. Tomorrow is the word loser.