1. First of all – invest in yourself
This is the best advice. Investing in yourself means learning more, improving the skills you already have, learning something new, or starting your own business.
2. Examine your strengths and weaknesses
Use this knowledge to benefit from what you do well and to avoid the risk of encountering what you do not understand.
3. Don’t take risks for what you don’t need
If you risk something that is important to you, something that is unimportant, then it makes no sense.
4. Surround yourself with people who inspire you
Choose partners whose behavior is better than yours, and then you will also move in this direction.
5. Get rid of your fears
Don’t let your own fears stop you on the road to success. Buffett himself was once very afraid to speak in public. So he enrolled in Dale Carnegie’s course to improve his public speaking skills. Today, Warren Buffett is one of the most frequently quoted in the world.
6. Your time is an expensive resource; use it to your advantage
There are only 24 hours in each day. Do not fill your calendar with inappropriate appointments.
7. Never ignore a great opportunity
Grab good opportunities with both hands, if any.