Is it really safe?
Practice shows that chargers for different gadgets exist in literally everyone.
But is it worth leaving them in the socket?
Smartphones, tablets, and computers help us learn, have fun and interact with each other at a distance. Unfortunately, most of them have to be constantly charged. After this process, the charger remains in the socket. Is it really safe?
In fact, it is not safe, because it is a direct violation of fire safety. Practice shows that most fires start due to a short circuit.
Can you be one hundred percent sure that charging is working and nothing will happen until you are home?
Charging may become hot during the recharging process – this is normal. However, if it is just in the outlet and warms up, this is an alarming sign. The temperature can rise so much that it simply melts both the socket and the plastic of the charger housing. In any case, the risk of a short circuit is particularly high.
Professionals urge to refrain from leaving gadgets on charge overnight. Something bad can happen just when you are asleep and out of control.
You should also know that devices connected to the network consume electricity. Of course, it’s a penny, but if such charges are scattered around the house, the amount will not please you in the best way.
Do you have a cat or a dog? Then be sure to unplug the charger. The animal does not understand the rules of safety and therefore may begin to gnaw it. The result can be fatal. Why risk in vain if you pull the charger out of the socket – it’s a matter of seconds.
Those devices that you do not use at all – just turn off. It will be difficult from the beginning, but it is important to get into the habit.