Tattoos occupy a special niche in the society of modern people.
For many, this type of body modification is an opportunity to profitably and beautifully stand out from the crowd and attract attention.
Tattoos are especially popular with the younger generation. But not everyone knows from what age in our country it is allowed to do tattoos. Next, we will talk about this and consider this issue in more detail.
From what age can you get a tattoo in our country?
Tattoos are often made in memory of an event or in honor of a person. And now this issue has taken a step forward and you can make a tattoo in the form of a real color picture, which does not even need an excuse. But not every young person understands that this is a responsible step that requires prudence. After all, tattoos are applied for life. Yes, it can be removed now, it will be invisible and almost painless. But why feel the skin in vain.
Important: It is worth disproving one common myth from the world of cinema – tattoos are made under the influence of alcohol! Because blood vessels dilate and blood thins, which can cause poor pigmentation and blurred images.
Tattooing is a very responsible step
• Therefore, the state took care of the spontaneous impulses of youth, when hormones block the work of the brain. Yes, age is not fully responsible. A person in 20 may not be as developed as a person in 15. But we will be forced to upset young people under 18 years.
• In our country, it is not allowed to make tattoos until adulthood without the consent of parents or guardians. Permission, in turn, can be granted in person directly in the tattoo parlor, or in writing with a signature.
• It is worth noting that there is no law that would clearly state this. But this rule is not ignored by any self-respecting tattoo artist. This is explained by the fact that by reaching adulthood, a person becomes fully capable and can be responsible for their actions.
• Adolescents are often characterized by excessive impulsiveness and youthful maximalism. Thus, by deciding to apply a tattoo on the body at a not quite conscious age, a person may regret it as he gets older.
Consider all the factors, and do not go about spontaneity
And even more, a tattoo made at a young age can bring a lot of problems in the future. For example, to cause emotional problems through a negative association or to become a problem in employment.
Moreover, we do not rule out those youthful impulses when there is a conflict with the world, and a riot is raging inside. But by the age of 20-25, it passes, tastes change, and old drawings can really cause some disgust.
Another reason why it is not particularly desirable to get a tattoo before the age of eighteen is that after adolescence, active body growth often stops. This reduces the risk of deformation and displacement of the pattern during the transformation of the body to virtually zero.
Important: Remember that the picture will change over time, and for the better. Even if you play sports and keep fit until old age. These are the properties of the epidermis and skin regeneration.
Another important factor is the allergen. Children’s and adolescents’ bodies are still growing, developing, and forming, so the immune system is not yet fully built. For this reason, adult citizens are much more likely to be allergic to tattoos.
You need to be completely ready before painting
When wondering whether to get a tattoo, pay attention to things like:
• the process of tattooing without anesthetics is quite painful;
• tattoos require care during the healing process;
• tattoos need to be periodically updated and adjusted;
• to deduce a tattoo today costs good money.
A serious approach to the issue of tattooing will not only help to achieve the desired result and avoid disappointment but also save you from future problems. By the way, follow the rule – before you get a tattoo, you have to wait 3 weeks. Then it will be a deliberate and really desirable act.